Trevor Noah roasted Donald Trump after the former president claimed the FBI had taken his passports while searching his Florida home last week for classified documents he may have taken after leaving office.
“In the raid by the FBI of Mar-a-Lago, they stole my three Passports (one expired), along with everything else,” Trump wrote Monday on his social media platform, Truth Social.
“And I can see why Trump is pissed if they took his passports,” Noah said on “The Daily Show” Monday. “I mean, he’s the guy who wanted to build the wall and now he’s gonna need to sneak into Mexico. Karma’s a bitch.”
Watch below on “The Daily Show”:
Trevor Noah Spots 1 Big Error Informant Made Before 'Betraying Trump's Trust'
Trevor Noah Spots The Surefire Sign Trump's Guilty In New York Probe
Trevor Noah Names The Weird Crime That Might Finally Take Down Trump
Senior Reporter, HuffPost
Popular in the Community
Serena Williams Loses To Ajla Tomljanovic In U.S. Open In What Is Expected To Be Last Match Of Career
Kevin McCarthy Referred To The 'Electric Cord Of Liberty,' And People Are Confused
Bill Barr Calls B.S. On Trump's 'Red Herring' Classified Document Excuses
Daily Caller Trolls Biden With 'Star Wars' Meme That Backfires Badly
CNN Correspondent Uses Last Day At Network To Send Clear Message On Trump
EntertainmentDon't miss a beat. Your culture and entertainment cheat-sheet.Successfully Subscribed!Realness delivered to your inbox
- Scientists fight to protect DR Congo rainforest as threats increase
- Madagascar massacre village deserted after bandits killed dozens
- Britain plans for organized blackouts in Jan
- Chinese roots
- Heat waves, wildfires to worsen air pollution: UN
- 12 vessels authorized to depart Ukrainian ports for grain export: UN official
- More than 1,800 cultural relics lost overseas have returned to China over the past decade: official
- Swiss mark 175 years since its first rail service