President Joe Biden’s moves during the signing ceremony for the climate change and health care bill left Jimmy Fallon speechless on Tuesday.
The “Tonight Show” host took jabs at the president’s decision to appear at the ceremony just hours after first lady Jill Biden announced she had tested positive for COVID-19.Advertisement
Fallon played a clip of Biden, who wore a face mask while greeting lawmakers in the White House. The video showed Biden shaking hands with Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) just before he took off his mask and coughed into his hand.
“After he signed the bill, everyone was like, ’No, you can keep the pen!” Fallon quipped as he fake-coughed and licked his hand.
Biden wasn’t the only president Fallon mocked on Tuesday. He also remarked that the bill was the most “significant” climate legislation in U.S. history.
“[Donald] Trump heard and was like, ‘You’ll definitely want to sneak that one home when you leave office,’” Fallon said, apparently referring to materials sought by the FBI at his Mar-a-Lago home.Advertisement
Watch Fallon’s full monologue below:
Joe Jonas Reveals He Uses Injectables: 'We Can Be Open And Honest About It'
Comedian Teddy Ray Dies At 32
Kate McKinnon Reveals The 2 Moments She Felt 'Most Connected' To 'SNL' Audiences
Popular in the Community
Serena Williams Loses To Ajla Tomljanovic In U.S. Open In What Is Expected To Be Last Match Of Career
Kevin McCarthy Referred To The 'Electric Cord Of Liberty,' And People Are Confused
Bill Barr Calls B.S. On Trump's 'Red Herring' Classified Document Excuses
Daily Caller Trolls Biden With 'Star Wars' Meme That Backfires Badly
CNN Correspondent Uses Last Day At Network To Send Clear Message On Trump
EntertainmentDon't miss a beat. Your culture and entertainment cheat-sheet.Successfully Subscribed!Realness delivered to your inbox
- Brazilian Fisherman Survives 11 Days In Floating Cooler After Boat Sinks In Atlantic
- Box office rises to 9.1 billion yuan for 2022 summer season, highest since COVID outbreak
- Biden slams Trump ‘extremist’ assault on democracy – Manila News, Philippine Online Casino News
- We’re hiring: babies wanted for Japan nursing home – Manila News, Philippine Online Casino News
- ‘Global supermarket’ Yiwu in E.China in full swing as Christmas orders boom
- Rep. Olivarez, DOLE to give jobs to TUPAD beneficiaries – Manila News, Philippine Online Casino News
- Marikina LGU suspends classes in public, private schools – Manila News, Philippine Online Casino News
- It Took Going To Prison To Recognize My Toxic Masculinity. Here's How I Finally Changed.